I miss the when Doctor Who just had a bunch of one-off episodes that were cute and cheesy. I miss when the story arch was subtly added in so that the climax of the season was so much cooler. I miss when the plot twists weren’t shoved in our faces all the time. I miss when there was actual continuity. I miss when the companions were relatable and seemingly ordinary people who became extraordinary. I miss that Doctor Who.
Connie... I'm 20, and this is a personal blog full of spiky leather things, a mild sense of things I like or want, and needless kitten blood to satisfy the gods. -Warning: occasional fandom spasms, but we had the best of intentions- If I see a Joffrey, you might too... and we're sorry about that.
writing these 'about boxes' is difficult "✰"
"ODYSSEUS: maybe patroclus should sleep in his own tent
afraid i’m gonna do something
ODYSSEUS: well yeah"
Participate in a Survey About Gender Diversity in Video Games
The <title> of this page is “Do Consumers Want More Women In Video Games?” The results of this survey will be presented at GDC15, so let’s tell ‘em a resounding “FUCK YEAH!”
DO THE THING
fucking tumblr bomb this shit
I don’t even care if I get unfollowed because this post has nothing to do with the usual category this blog is for. go help if you want diversity in gaming, the thing it’s really short n cool.
- author: she didn't want to eat dinner because she doesn't like chicken noodle soup
- english teacher: even though it doesn't say it, we can infer that 17 years ago she encountered an attack from chickens while on a trip to africa visiting her great aunt who was dying from pneumonia which she got from chickens that were being harvested for the great feast
- tumblr: lol fukin stupid teacher
- loki: blinks
- tumblr: do you see this? do you see that blink? that fucking blink. it shows how much pain he has inside of him. look at him. all he wants is his father to love him. look at the tears that he is holding back. he's never been the favorite son, he always knew that he didn't belong. this is the fucking blink that makes me love loki. he's not a villain. he's just a scared, lonely child.
Video games are so weird. Hey you just killed a giant goat man, have a pair of shoes you’re not intelligent enough to wear.
- me: *sniffs air*
- me: ah september
- me: the time where bugs die
- me: and tv shows gradually return from hiatus
- me: aaah